Position available for a Site Carpenter - Come & Join Our Team
Anthony Hicks Ltd is a well-established company specialising in the manufacture of oak framed buildings, the restoration of historic buildings and bespoke joinery. We have an enviable reputation for the quality of our workmanship and attention to detail. To gain a better understanding of our company and the projects we undertake please feel free to browse through the ‘our work’ section of our website.
Experienced Site Carpenters who wish to apply for this full time position should have the following skills:
· Ability to work flexibly in a site carpenter capacity, to cut, shape, assemble and fit timber structures.
· Installing first and second fixings and structural components. Putting up timber frame walls, laying floors and fixing roof structures.
· Ambitious, motivated, and have the ability to work to deadlines.
· Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
· Work well in a team, have a friendly manner and good communication skills.
· Compliant with health & safety policies and good practices as directed.
· Have the ability to work accurately and to a high standard.
Team vehicles are provided for travel to various site locations primarily throughout Kent, Sussex, Surrey and Essex. A full UK driving licence is essential. The applicant will be required to travel to our office in Old Romney or an agreed point of collection. Although not essential, previous experience of working on listed buildings would be beneficial. The successful candidate will be working as part of an experienced team who will be available to offer support and assistance where necessary. Salary is negotiable and subject to candidate’s experience.
If you would like to apply for this position or require further information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
04th Feb 2021
We have completed a large restoration project in Kent which showcases every...
01st Feb 2021
We are looking for an experienced Bench Joiner/Carpenter to join our expanding...
25th Jan 2021
We felt moved to reach out to you during this challenging and evolving time. Our...
08th Jan 2021
We are pleased to have gained a SMAS Worksafe certificate (www.smasltd.com)....
12th Dec 2018
Whilst carrying out repairs and restoration to our clients property, we...