Position available for a multi-skilled general builder - Come & Join Our Team
Anthony Hicks Ltd is a well-established company specialising in the manufacture of oak framed buildings, the restoration of historic buildings and bespoke joinery. We have an enviable reputation for the quality of our workmanship and attention to detail. To gain a better understanding of our company and the projects we undertake please feel free to browse through the ‘our work’ section of our website.
Experienced general builders who wish to apply for this full time position should have the following skills:
· Ability to work flexibly in a general multi-skilled building capacity, utilising experience in carpentry, brickwork, plastering and groundwork.
· Ambitious, motivated, and have the ability to work to deadlines.
· Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
· Work well in a team, have a friendly manner and good communication skills.
· Compliant with health & safety policies and good practices as directed.
· Have the ability to work accurately and to a high standard.
Team vehicles are provided for travel to various site locations primarily throughout Kent, Sussex, Surrey and Essex. A full UK driving licence is essential. The applicant will be required to travel to our office in Old Romney or an agreed point of collection. Although not essential, previous experience of working on listed buildings would be beneficial. The successful candidate will be working as part of an experienced team who will be available to offer support and assistance where necessary. Salary is negotiable and subject to candidate’s experience.
If you would like to apply for this position or require further information please send your CV to email@example.com
20th Sep 2019
A warm welcome to our new neighbours, Romney Tweed. Romney Tweed is a...
12th Dec 2018
Whilst carrying out repairs and restoration to our clients property, we...
11th Dec 2018
Position available for a Site Carpenter - Come & Join Our...
11th Dec 2018
Position available for a multi-skilled general builder - Come & Join...
20th Mar 2018
We are pleased to have gained a SMAS Worksafe certificate (www.smasltd.com)....